9 Delicious Salads You Must Try


1- Loaded Baked Potato Salad

"Loaded Baked Potato Salad: converted this potato salad hater into a potato salad lov-ah!" - Carole




Get Full Recipe

2- Crunchy Asian Ramen Noodle Salad

"I made a few modern updates to this Crunchy Asian Ramen Noodle Salad. It's still the same easy and crunchy salad that everyone loves, but made with natural sweetener and some tasty fresh ingredients!" - Ali


Get Full Recipe

3- Grape, Avocado and Arugula Salad

"This Grape, Avocado and Arugula Salad is full of amazing, fresh flavor. And it's easy to make. And naturally gluten-free. And SO GOOD!" - Ali


Get Full Recipe

4- Simple Holiday Green Salad with Orange Vinagrette

"I started making this salad a few years ago when I needed a last-minute salad to take to a Christmas party." - Lindsey Johnson




Get Full Recipe

5- Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe

"This Shrimp Avocado Salad is perfect for a quick lunch or supper during the summer. Especially when it is hot and humid in south, I always start craving things that are cool and filling without being heavy and draining." - Robyn


Get Full Recipe

6- EASY Spinach Salad Recipe

"This easy spinach salad recipe is probably one of my favorite salads." - Jill


Get Full Recipe


7- Broccoli Salad

"My friend, Nicole, made this for me years ago. Ever since then it’s been my “go-to” salad whenever we have a large group over or are invited someplace where there will be a lot of people." - Amy 


Get Full Recipe

8- Cauliflower Potato Salad

"This cauliflower potato salad is a great low carb alternative to a classic potato salad. The texture of the cauliflower is just a bit different from potatoes, but the flavor is spot on! Even carb lovers will love this cauliflower salad!" - Karly


Get Full Recipe

9- Kale Salad with Warm Cranberry Vinaigrette

"In honor of my month of healthy eating on the blog, I of course felt obligated to throw a token bunch of kale into my cart at the grocery store. No arm twisting necessary — kale is one of my favorite greens, and still seems to be oh-so-trendy at the moment." - Ali



Get Full Recipe











0 commentaires: